WHO IS DIAMOND?
We’re a strategic, creative and client focused led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We always look ahead – changing and evolving as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
We are looking for a driven, curious, and creative individual to join our Insights and Strategy department. The Senior Strategist will be will be responsible for delivering key insights that provide rigor and structure to communication plans, someone who see platforms as vehicles to tell brand stories. Qualified candidates will be able to effectively assist on multiple projects, clients, and new business prospects to give ideas an extra dimension. The position will be responsible for not only translating marketing objectives into campaign strategies, but will also be tasked with proficiently managing campaigns throughout all phases of the project — from consumer and media understanding to idea development and execution. Ultimately, this role drives innovation at the campaign level, and provides guidance to media planning and creative.
THE SENIOR STRATEGIST WILL:
· Be the day-to-day strategy lead on TD
· Mentor strategist who are assigned to the TD account
· Be a resource for new business pitches
· Help contribute to the direction of the department
Key Responsibility Areas:
Lead Strategist on TD:
· Leadership role in stewarding and streamlining the long-term brand vision by ensuring all communication campaigns, content and programs ladder up appropriately.
· Transformation of large amounts of complex information into a simple, inspiring, provocative strategy briefs and workshops.
· Creating/monitoring/interpreting research reports around cultural, economic & societal trends relevant to the brand.
· Act as subject matter expert with regards to the financial industry and it’s consumers.
· Forge strong partnerships with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure understanding, buy-in, and implementation of strategic work
Diamond Strategy Team Management
· Coach and guide the team in crafting strategies for the TD client
· Work alongside the creative and account departments to guide best-in-class creative work
· Mentor, and coach the strategist in brief and research development
· Work alongside the VP, Insights and Strategy to create a fun, nurturing, respectful, passionate team environment
New Business Contribution
· The Senior Strategist will play a role on all pitches, and play the lead role as appropriate
Future of the Agency
· Lead by example with through education and collaboration between with Diamond employees. Great ideas can come from anyone; we are all “creatives”
· Challenge conventional thinking - from the client, account and creative teams, agency partners, self, clearly and fearlessly articulating POVs with respect, without ego
· Work with the VP, Insights and Strategy to develop, build, manage, and sell new planning & strategy services that are different from what other agencies offer in our industry.
Simply put, great strategists come from any background. While advertising/marketing experience is a huge asset, we are looking for people with demonstrated success in simplifying and presenting complex concepts, ideas and problems to deliver compelling solutions. Personality-wise we are looking for truly passionate, creative people with a huge desire to win who are excited by a startup mentality (‘I bust my butt because I love it’ approach).
This looks like:
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing marketing services company? We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.