Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
The Account Department functions as our clients’ strategic advisors and partners. They represent our clients’ needs, build efficient cross-functional teams to deliver on all work flowing through the Agency, and are responsible for ensuring all the work aligns with the clients’ brand, objectives and budgets. They will work with all departments to ensure that client’s expectations are met and that the agency operates at profitable levels.
They are responsible for maintaining and growing the client relationship within the scope of each project and beyond, and for identifying new opportunities for the agency to pursue that will help drive bottom line growth.
This department owns all key client communication, throughout all of the phases, from project initiation to final conceptual handoff, to final results presentation. They are the key client experience manager throughout the entire project phase
The Account Director will own and lead the client relationship on a portfolio of brands. Already a high growth portfolio, you will be accountable for maintaining a high standard of client service and identifying and acting on key business insights that will drive results for both the agency and your clients’ brands.
You are by nature a collaborative, savvy marketer who thrives on tackling business challenges from a holistic perspective. You are able to build cross-functional teams to solve unique challenges and you are a proven leader capable of mentoring and growing the careers of your direct reports.
(Client Relationship Management)
- Demonstrate confidence and industry expertise as the day-to-day voice of the agency
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients and key stakeholders
- Showcase thought leadership by delivering insight and POV’s beyond the brief
- Challenge the status quo for the best results for the agency and the client
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in client’s business – their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends
- Anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues, advising the Group Account Director in time to act proactively
- Work with the Group Account Director in the development of an annual Client Development Plan and produce client forecasts
- Lead internal kick-off meetings with department heads to identify the right resources to solve the client challenge.
- Partner with Strategy & Insights in the development of the internal brief.
- Work collaboratively with project team and provide valuable feedback (as the voice of the client) at each stage of the project
- Oversee the development of all client presentations
- Ownership and accountability over program budgets and profitability
- Lead, mentor and develop an Account Supervisor and Account Executive
- Performance management of team/undertake appraisals. This is followed by monthly check ins with team to ensure they are working towards their goals and giving both positive and constructive feedback
- Identify and support the organic development of incremental business within existing client portfolios
- Continuously explore, internalize and share with the team best-practices, learnings and opportunities
- Develop tailored processes to address business challenges based on the client, opportunity, and desired outcome.
- Elevates risks and works collaboratively with the Group Account Director to build solutions
- Display marketing curiosity and willingness to push your own thinking and the agency’s work in new directions
- Help develop, articulate and adhere to, agreed upon strategies
- Develop an ability to provide a range of alternatives for client and agency decision-making
- Requires a minimum of 7-10 years of marketing experience. The ideal candidate will be an expert in delivering XM experiences that scale through Digital and Social Media channels and will have a proven track record in growing ad developing people
- Experience in experiential marketing is a must.
- Consumer experience knowledge is ideal.
- Self-motivated with quantifiable success in marketing and/or retaining and growing client portfolios.
- Strong understanding of marketing and business principles
- Proven success leading team-based projects
- Strong understanding of the current media landscape (especially digital and social) and understand how to apply that understanding to holistic and integrated solutions for brands.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills: time-management, working to critical paths, budgeting, delegating, facilitating meetings, multi-tasking, attention to detail, follow up, etc.
- Love building relationships and getting to know your clients!
Does this sound like you? Are you ready for the next challenge in your career? Are you looking to become a team member in a growing privately owned marketing agency? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits.