Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
The primary focus of this role in social, content and digital. A Senior Producer takes charge in bringing to life integrated projects. You have an attitude that starts with “I will do what it takes” and ends with “on time and on budget”. You have strong capabilities in overseeing complex and high-end advertising campaigns, requiring skill and effort, whilst monitoring and attention to details. You are a great communicator, motivator and project manager that delivers responsible budgets and understand the complexities of budgeting for the unknown. Your role is client facing. You typically manage multiple campaigns with a team depending on complexity and time. You have previous agency experience where you have managed multichannel tactics for advertising.
General Project Management duties:
- Work closely with Accounts team/lead on managing and developing multiple campaign documentation for delivery and maintenance such as budgets, tracking documents, reports, work back schedules, etc.
- Remain accountable for all aspects of project management and understands client-agency process and how to break down divisional barriers in order to achieve success in the program.
- Ensure that teams are appropriately staffed by planning all engagements, including goals, deliverables, schedules, and budgets by helping to manage the workflow process
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for clients and vendors throughout the full scope of the project.
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists and issue tracking, and effectively communicate project issues and resolutions to the Account Team/Lead.
- Deliver amazing work but find ways of producing it that do not jeopardize the schedule and budget
- Must have a successful track record of campaign work, and a strong understanding in Digital and Content and trafficking on multiple platforms.
- Initiate project budget estimations, work with external and internal production teams. This can include but not limited to developers, production houses, casting agents, etc.
- Developing competitive bids for all levels of production projects (small to complex).
- Advance knowledge of producing and budgeting content for social.
- Experience working with union/non-union talent.
- 7+ years of experience working at a branding, digital or creative agency in an integrated project management role
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, management and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to lead, manage and motivate a large team including mentorship including ongoing learning and development
- Motivated by a fast moving, collaborative work environment
- Confident in leading project plans and scope planning conversations
- Superior management skills to estimate creative time and other staffing requirements
- Ability to actively listen, ensure understanding, adaptability
- Extremely adept in software applications including MS Office
- This role does require travel, weekend work and/or off-standard hours of program execution when necessary
- Demonstrated experience in experiential and other mediums such as broadcast a huge plus
- Strong network of vendors, talent and production houses within the industry
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing experiential marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.