Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
A Senior Producer takes charge in bringing to life integrated projects. You have an attitude that starts with “I will do what it takes” and ends with “on time and on budget”. You have strong capabilities in overseeing complex and high-end advertising campaigns, requiring skill and effort, whilst monitoring and attention to details. You are a great communicator, motivator and project manager that delivers responsible budgets and understand the complexities of budgeting for the unknown. Your team mates rely on you to plan and execute clear strategies and timelines. Driving process end-to-end, you encourage the team to simplify processes in order and be more productive. You are confident in decision making, and is always ready to face new challenges while striving for perfection. You manage small and large scale projects, and teams. You understand how to delegate respectfully, communicate timelines and ensure always a project stays within a designated budget. You liaise with clients, and internal departments, even vendors and magicians. You are a leader and a manager of people. Your role is client facing. You typically manage multiple campaigns with a team depending on complexity and time. You have previous agency experience where you have managed multichannel tactics for advertising.
- Work closely with Accounts team/lead on managing and developing multiple campaign documentation for delivery and maintenance such as budgets, tracking documents, reports, work back schedules, etc.
- Serve as a partner to the project’s Accounts lead and work together to maintaining best in class client service, and campaign solutions.
- Remain accountable for all aspects of project management and understands client-agency process and how to break down divisional barriers in order to achieve success in the program
- Must have a successful track record of campaign work, and a strong technical understanding of multiple disciplines such as Experiential, Digital, Content and Print.
- Operate as the point of contact for any and all matters specific to your programs/portfolio during the creative development, production and reconciliation phases of a campaign
- Understand the client’s business from a strategic level and align to specific tactical approaches
- Assist in the consistent delivery of client communications (either direct to the Client or through the Accounts Team).
- Ensure that teams are appropriately staffed by planning all engagements, including goals, deliverables, schedules, and budgets by helping to manage the workflow process
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for clients and vendors throughout the full scope of the project.
- Initiate project budget estimations and manage project hours burn for project teams through project profitability reports
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists and issue tracking, and effectively communicate project issues and resolutions to the Account Team/Lead.
- Run scrum meetings for each project and manage QA processes (both internal and client facing)
- Deliver amazing work but find ways of producing it that do not jeopardize the schedule and budget
- 7+ years of experience working at a branding, digital or creative agency in an integrated project management role
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, management and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to lead, manage and motivate a large team including mentorship including ongoing learning and development
- Motivated by a fast moving, collaborative work environment
- Confident in leading project plans and scope planning conversations
- Superior management skills to estimate creative time and other staffing requirements
- Ability to actively listen, ensure understanding, adaptability
- Extremely adept in software applications including MS Office
- This role does require travel, weekend work and/or off-standard hours of program execution when necessary
- Demonstrated experience in experiential and other mediums such as broadcast a huge plus
- Strong network of vendors, talent and production houses within the industry
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing integrated marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.