Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
The Account Department functions as our clients’ strategic advisors and partners. They represent our clients’ needs, build efficient cross-functional teams to deliver on all work flowing through the Agency, and are responsible for ensuring all the work aligns with the clients’ brand, objectives and budgets. They will work with all departments to ensure that client’s expectations are met and that the agency operates at profitable levels.
They are responsible for maintaining and growing the client relationship within the scope of each project and beyond, and for identifying new opportunities for the agency to pursue that will help drive bottom line growth.
This department owns all key client communication, throughout all of the phases, from project initiation to final conceptual handoff, to final results presentation. They are the key client experience manager throughout the entire project phase.
The Account Executive will support in the successful activation of all client programs within the allocated portfolio, consisting of one or more types of programs for single or multiple clients in alignment with the client(s) objectives and Diamond standards. This role requires strong organizational and analytical skills, strong understanding of providing exceptional client service, strategic thinking to help drive program strategy and results, and know the importance of being part of a team.
- Along with the greater Client Services team, support in identifying client needs and delivering on them.
- Work with internal stakeholders and resource managers, with support from the Account Supervisor, to help manage and execute a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Operate as one of the points of contact for any and all matters specific to your programs
- Participate in creative problem-solving, which may include brainstorming sessions, and take an active role in campaign conceptualization and concept development for pitch
- Communications – act as a resource to the internal account team. Assist in the consistent delivery of client communications (either direct to the Client or through the Account Supervisor or Director) so as to provide updates, and action plans.
- Administration - support the Account Supervisor and Director in the administration, delivery and maintenance of required client documentation including contracts (service agreements), project scopes, client budgets, payment schedules, invoicing, change-orders, forecasts, reports, and surveys
- Quality Control – ensure that Diamond procedures are adhered to at all times. Ensure that when changes are submitted for processing that they are completed on time, grammatically correct, proofread and triple checked for overall accuracy. Ensure appropriate sign offs are secured internally and externally.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics and present to Account Supervisor
- Knowledge of budget tracking and working with billing managers
- Identify and support the organic development of incremental business within existing client portfolios – in conjunction with Client Services
- Own and manage weekly statuses with the Account Supervisor
- Continuously explore, internalize and share with the team best-practices, learnings and opportunities about Social and Digital trends, Event Marketing and DIAMOND’s clients’ industries and consumers
- Elevates risks and collaboratively builds solutions with Account Supervisor/Director including assisting with high severity requests
- Any other duties required by the Account Supervisor/Director and/or Senior Management.
- Requires at least 2-4 years of client service within an integrated environment, as well as solid people management experience
- Proven success working with team-based projects
- Self-motivated with proven success in retaining and growing client portfolios
- Clarity in written and verbal communication in a professional manner
- Extremely detail oriented, logical, work-oriented and analytical
- Background in Advertising/Marketing Agency environment experience is required
- Ability to actively listen, ensure understanding, adaptability
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and in a fast paced environment while remaining highly motivated
- This role does require weekend work and/or off-standard hours of program execution and occasional travel
- Extremely adept in software applications including MS Office
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) ‘I bust my butt because I love it’ approach
Does this sound like you? Are you ready for the next challenge in your career? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing integrated marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits.