POSITION: Influencer Marketing Manager
DEPARTMENT: Insights & Strategy
REPORTS TO: Director of Influencer Marketing
Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Influencer Marketing + Social Media + Digital + Content + Insights + Strategy + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design
Diamond is looking for a strategic, motivated, full-time Influencer Marketing Manager who comes from a PR or digital background. This role requires proven strength in analytical skills and strategic thinking that drives results. Working with internal departments you will collaborate on bringing influencer marketing campaigns to life. The Influencer Marketing Manager must be able to lead, manage client communication, and mentor a growing team. They should also have established relationships and have experience working with both micro and macro influencers across Canada. The ideal Influencer Marketing Manager will have a strong understanding of the evolving influencer landscape and of the role paid media plays across a variety of verticals.
- Must have the ability to dissect a brief and evaluate appropriate next steps
- Responsible for building and presenting influencer recommendations and assisting with strategy decks while maintaining accuracy and appropriate tone
- Lead, participate and collaborate in brainstorms and take an active leadership role in the entire influencer campaign
- Lead the consistent delivery of client communications and provide updates on the activation of the various influencer programs, and action plans to enhance or build upon current results
- Work with the Influencer Marketing Director on initiating new business opportunities, and further developing existing ones
- Develop trusted relationships with key clients, influencers and stakeholders
- Overseeing the review process of all influencer and internal-related materials for all influencer marketing campaigns
- Must be able to execute and oversee influencer outreach, negotiations, contract development, and content management
- Being a role model and mentor for junior Influencer Marketing Associate
- Identify and support the organic development of incremental business within existing client portfolios – in conjunction with the Accounts team
- Elevate risks and works collaboratively with the Influencer Marketing Director to build solutions
- Display curiosity and willingness to push your own thinking and the agency’s work in new directions
- Collaborate with our internal departments, clients’ media agency and other vendors on paid media strategies for influencer campaigns
- Ability to research and identify the right influencers for a given campaign based on key criteria and analytics
- Keen interest in measuring ROI of Influencers relative to other media alternatives
- Requires a minimum of 3-6 years of influencer marketing, client service and PR or digital experience
- Have an in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in the influencer landscape as it pertains to their role within each stage of the marketing funnel and in paid, earned and owned spaces
- Self-motivated with proven success working independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong understanding of influencer and marketing principles
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills: time-management, working with critical paths, delegating, facilitating meetings, multi-tasking, attention to detail, follow up, etc.
- Clarity in written and verbal communication in a professional manner – specifically experience with writing concept and creative pitch decks
- Extremely detail oriented, logical, work-oriented and analytical.
- A start-up (all-hands-on-deck) ‘I bust my butt because I love it’ approach
- Working knowledge of digital trends and advancements and how they relate to influencer marketing
- Strong understanding of established and emerging social media platforms
- Strong understanding of influencer analytics and the different criteria an influencer should meet in order to be considered for a program
- Experience in social and digital marketing or a desire to learn more about the social and digital landscape is a must
- Understanding of the role paid media plays in influencer campaigns
Does this sound like you? Are you ready for the next challenge in your career? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing creative marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits.