POSITION: Vice President Project Management Office
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative and client focused led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We always look ahead – changing and evolving as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else.
We’ve challenged ourselves to build an organization which operates much like an enterprise start-up. Enterprise in the way we operate, think, govern:
However, there’s a fine balance in that we want to retain our start-up DNA which is our tenacity to relentless focus on quality and client satisfaction where we’re always embracing change; from our clients, the industry and within the four walls of our operation.
As part of our pursuit, we have embraced and adopted the RACI matrix for how we govern. This model ensures there’s clarity in everything we do and how we do it.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
The Vice President, PMO is a newly created role reporting to the COO. The role is critical to ensuring Diamond’s effective and efficient delivery of work to clients while upholding our high standards of quality throughout the process. The VP, PMO steers and leads a team of program directors and project managers who are accountable for the measurement of delivery (financial, timing and quality) and partners with agency peers to drive a heightened focus around delivering work that our clients love. The VP, PMO will form part of Diamond’s Senior Leadership Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible (along with Operations Effectiveness) for ensuring Diamond’s operating processes are adhered to
· Accountable to retain, develop and grow a team of resources to support our current and long-term Project Management needs.
· Accountable for project-related risk management as it relates to delivery of work
· Maintain an emphasis on developing a strong team focused on consistent and profitable project execution while maintaining positive relationships with project owners and clients alike.
· Develop and implement new team and inter-agency processes to better service our clients and strengthen the workflow stream
· Maintain positive and effective relationships with internal stakeholders - Account Management, Creative, Strategy and Production
· Accountable to ensure all internal and external project management controls and requirements are met
· Accountable for accurate and timely tracking and forecasting on all initiatives
· Set the standard within the team for benchmarking repeatable timelines and budgets
· Accountable to drive consistency and best practices in the application of tools and processes
· Accountable for the effective levelling of all project management individuals as it relates to client assignments and overall utilization
· Accountable for document control processes are followed once introduced
· Accountable to ensure all PIRs are executed in a timely manner
· Remain accountable for all aspects of project management throughout the project lifecycle and understand and implement client-agency processes
· Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects within their portfolio
· Coordinate cross-project activities involving all relevant Project Managers and Producers assigned
· 15+ years of experience working at a consultancy, branding, digital or creative agency in an integrated, client facing, project management role
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a management level overseeing a team of 10+ individuals
· Experience working with Media Agencies to deliver against an integrated paid media plan
· Must have a successful track record of campaign work, and a strong understanding of Digital, Social and Content
· Experiential and or Broadcast production experience would be an asset
· Proactive and solution-based problem-solving skills and comfortable dealing with client escalations
· Strong creative, strategic, analytical, management and organizational skills
· Must have the ability to lead, manage and motivate a large team including mentorship, ongoing learning and development
· Motivated by a fast moving, collaborative work environment
· Confident in leading project plans and scope planning conversations
· Superior management skills to estimate creative time and other staffing requirements
· Ability to actively listen, ensure understanding, adaptability
· Extremely adept in software applications including MS Office
· Strong network of vendors, talent and production houses within the industry a plus
· This role does require some travel, weekend work and/or off-standard hours of program execution when necessary
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member at a fast growing Integrated Creative Agency? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.