You will be responsible for the resource and project management functions, supporting the planning and delivery of all projects for one or more client portfolio.
Your goal will be to improve utilization, capacity planning, forecasting and project profitability.
You will be expected to continually review and improve our internal processes and tools while driving efficiency. Above all else, you are a producer at heart, a people person, and have a passion for bringing ideas to life. You have a solid grasp of integrated work, primarily digital, experiential, and content. You must have experience working within an integrated agency and capable to navigate through complex projects in a fast-paced environment. You have an excellent ability to manage large workloads and organize a large volume of programs efficiently with a positive attitude. Your role requires you to work in a collaborative manner with other departments such creative, accounts and strategy. You don’t stifle creativity or productivity. You are always part of the solution. You promote a culture of pro-activity, innovation, transparency
· You may be client facing at times and lead high profile jobs, but primarily you are responsible for a team of Producers and Project Manager with accountability for overall project delivery excellence.
· You are responsible to establishing frameworks for robust project management methodologies, creating tools and procedures, creating approaches to project team organization structures, risk identification and escalation processes.
· You are accountable to ensure that the right project decision-making tree of responsibilities is clarified between all levels.
· You are responsible to ensure your team is coaching, and mentoring junior levels.
· Most of the time offering high-level oversight, but at times you may be required to coordinate company-wide projects, tracking timelines, budgets, and ensuring that objectives are being met and that issues are managed appropriately.
· Assist in managing, tracking and monitoring monthly financial reconciliation
· Ensure procurement policies are properly adhered to within a client portfolio.