POSITION: Intermediate Designer
REPORTS TO: Design Director
Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
As an Designer, you'll be conceptualizing and designing solutions from start to completion. You will play an essential role in the strategy and execution of products and services across different media, including Integrated campaigns with multiple channels including XM, advertising, print, digital and social media. You are the champion for consistency across all brand and communication touch points. You will translate business needs into compelling customer experiences, requiring production design skills to make this happen. You are curious, passionate and have an eye for detail.
RESPONSIBILITIES (not in order of priority):
· Responsible for collaboratively creating concepts, graphic/visual development and executing ideas and designs for agency clients that are responsive to marketing/creative objectives and strategies within reasonable cost while advocating integration between mediums
· Ability to think strategically and understand all aspects of Diamond’s clients brand and user experience
· Actively shape and enforce visual consistency across all communications and platforms
· Oversee consistent implementation of Diamond and Clients showing identities across all touch points including integrated campaigns, digital, social, XM, print materials, etc. This includes: asset creation for existing properties and future applications of the identity
· Ensure consistent adoption of brand elements internally and externally, across all platforms
· Once a project has briefed, the designer may be the creative lead (with or without another creative partner - Writer/Junior Designer/Illustrator) and partner with an Account lead and possibly a strategic lead to be responsible for delivering a strategically driven creative product
· Ensure designs follow project schedules, program policies, quality standards and adhering to an assigned budget
· Recommend techniques, methods, and media best suited to produce desired visual effects and successfully achieve required design results
· Provide mentorship and leadership to the junior design team, motivating and inspiring individuals to drive high performance
· Create comprehensive graphic design deliverables, seeing projects through from concept, design, production, and delivery
· Provide quality control for client brand standards, ensuring all client deliverables meet our high design standards and align with the project teams’ vision.
· Participate in ideation sessions; working closely with project teams to deliver creative solutions and meet project objectives. You will not only execute ideas, but also be part of the creative process
· Continuously engage with creative team to improve project process and work flow efficiency.
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
· you MUST submit your portfolio to be considered.
· The Intermediate Designer will have 3-5 years relevant experience
· Skills with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote Expert, Microsoft Office
· Experience with the entire Adobe Creative Suite
· Strong organizational skills, must be able to independently manage time and set priorities
· Bachelors Degree or a diploma in Graphic Design
· Must be detail-oriented, accurate and efficient
· Display strategic thinking and analytical skills
· Must be reliable and willing to put in extra time as required to meet project deadlines
· Positive working relationships built throughout the organization with a professional attitude, willing to complete all aspects of work as required
· Startup (all-hands-on-deck) ‘I bust my butt because I love it’ approach
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing experiential marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.