Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
The Creative Director (CD) fulfills the leadership tasks and deliverables of their assigned client accounts. The CD specifically works in support of the department of the Executive Creative Director. Specifically, the CD leads and directs cross-disciplinary development and execution of short-term (project specific) and long-term (account specific) creative strategies. They are also responsible for representing and communicating Diamond’s creative and business philosophy, methodology and capabilities to current and potential clients, as well as across all departments, business units and service lines. Additionally, they develop and execute account growth strategies with account core team members to meet account P&L goals set by the engagement lead.
RESPONSIBILITIES (not in order of priority)
· Oversee department of writers / art directors
· Responsible for overseeing concepts, design, and execution of innovative visual within reasonable cost while advocating integration between mediums
· Provide direction of creative development against the creative strategy
· Guide and provide direction to creative team that is developing strategic creative solutions based on the information gathered from creative brief
· Approve concepts presented by Creative team (Art Director, Copy writer and Designers), to ensure all creative meets the client’s needs, brand standards and best practice are adhered to
· Provide constructive feedback on executed layouts for multi-disciplinary marketing concepts that have strong concepts including XM, digital, social, print, etc.
· Presents layouts to the Executive Creative Director for discussion and approval
· Responsible for securing approval for all work from CD
· Fulfills leadership tasks and deliverables of a CD in support of the office of the Executive Creative Director
· Specifically, leads and directs across disciplines, the development and execution of short term (project specific) and long term (account specific) creative strategies
· Ensures creative scope, schedule and budget are accurate
· Develops and signs-off on creative and ensures high quality, profitable execution of creative deliverables
· Develops and executes account growth strategies with account core team members to meet account goals set by the engagement lead
· Coordinates with Executive Creative Director and Creative Resource Manager in projections for, and assignment of, creative discipline group members to client projects
· Maintains an awareness of status and project deliverables of all discipline group members’ project work
· Facilitates and orchestrates contact between account creative team and client
· Participates constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
· Manages, prepares and presents new business development and project presentations
· Contributes to the evolution and maintenance of each creative discipline workflow
· Takes an active role in developing, maintaining and refining a vision for the direction of the advertising and communications industry
· Develops oneself toward thorough leadership. Speaks publicly, representing Diamond’s creative discipline
· Contributes to the communication, demonstration and evolution of the quality standards of Diamond’s creative product to clients
· Maintain knowledge and hands on experience in multimedia, advertising, interactive advertising, experiential marketing, direct response, design, social content and broadcast
· Responsible for directing/management of multidisciplinary creative teams in the production of multimedia products
· Maintain strong creative and conceptual vision for XM and the ability to execute high quality integrated communications against strategic business objectives
· Maintain high standards of graphic design
· Mastery of project concept creation, site architecture, user-interface specification, functionality specification and interactive design
· Responsible for front-end interactive design solutions for back-end data systems
· Must have knowledge of capabilities of different platforms and browsers, and their design constraints on the web
· Ability to direct creative teams including information architects, Art Directors, Designers, and Writers
· Maintain strong time management and creative resource management capabilities
· Maintain ability to direct and multi-task effectively under pressure
· Maintain professional-level design software proficiency
· Constantly improving ones skills and staying current of developments and trends in the industry, as well as sharing this knowledge with others
Does this sound like you? Are you ready for the next challenge in your career? Are you looking to become a team member in a growing privately owned marketing agency? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits.