Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative and client focused led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We always look ahead – changing and evolving as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else.
We’ve challenged ourselves to build an organization which operates much like an enterprise start-up. Enterprise in the way we operate, think, govern:
However, there’s a fine balance in that we want to retain our start-up DNA which is our tenacity to relentless focus on quality and client satisfaction where we’re always embracing change; from our clients, the industry and within the four walls of our operation.
As part of our pursuit, we have embraced and adopted the RACI matrix for how we govern. This model ensures there’s clarity in everything we do and how we do it.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Sponsorship + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy + Marketing Automation
You are uniquely qualified to manage and oversee all influencer programs within the agency. You are intrenched in the social media landscape and have a vast network of influencers across Canada. You will go to great lengths to research best partners, vendors and methods to bring creative to life – you have no boundaries. You enjoy the process of collaboration assisting influencers with creating engaging content that brings value to both their followers and our clients. You’re responsible for collaborating with internal departments to achieve successful outcomes. Your communication skills are stellar, you know how to keep everyone informed including internal teams and influencer partners as part of the creative process. You’re responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating and budgeting all aspects of the program, as well as collecting data/ metrics from our influencer partners.
You are a natural born leader with a strong ability to multi-task and have the capability of managing 4+ programs or even more at a time with a team or as an individual depending on complexity and timing.
- Serve as a partner to the influencers we work with by collaborating on content to maintaining best in class creative and campaign solutions
- Build relationships with key influencers both locally and nationally
- Must have experience and a technical understanding of influencer campaigns, where you have managing the research/vetting process, complex negotiations, content management and data collection
- On-going interdepartmental collaboration throughout the program operating as the point of contact for internal team members during the course of a program
- Work closely with Accounts and Project Managers on managing and developing campaign documentation for delivery and maintenance such as budgets, tracking documents, reports, work back schedules, etc.
- Secure and negotiate influencer partnerships as well as organic influencer opportunities
- Assist in the consistent delivery of communication and updates to Project Managers so that action plans can be enhanced or build upon current results
- Assist on the post-campaign evaluation process/management identifying key learnings and opportunities for improvement
- Researching, vetting and engaging influencers, briefing them and working as a partner once they are signed on to the program
- Responsible for all communications with influencers including content management, ideation, data collection and ensuring all deadlines are hit
- Run creative status meetings for your project and manage QA processes to ensure the creative vision meets all criterion of the campaign
- Monitoring organic influencer content in market, tracking data and reporting on campaign performance, escalate weak performing KPI's in real time
- Program Wrap and reconciliation (contributing to the process)
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in execution of influencer campaigns and related activities
- Experience researching and identifying the right influencers for both small and large-scale campaigns using analytics and content audits to determine fit
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, management and organizational skills
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in influencer marketing, preferably with a background PR, social, content or digital
- Clarity in written and verbal communication in a professional manner
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Extremely detail oriented, logical, work-oriented and analytical
- Ability to actively listen, ensure understanding, adaptability
- Ability to work independently, and under pressure in a fast-paced environment while remaining highly motivated
- Extremely adept in software applications including MS Office, G-Suite, and have working knowledge of social listening and tracking tools
- Strong understanding of the influencer landscape (both paid and organic opportunities) and influencer best practises on how to outreach, communicate and negotiate