Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative and client focused led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We always look ahead – changing and evolving as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
As a motion graphics designer, you'll work with our video team, focused on creating fresh, bold and vibrant ways to tell visual stories. Your passion for quality work, cutting edge designs, industry leading and trending executions, innovation, technology and all things creative is complimented with an understanding of great motion design principles, best practices, and a focus on detail.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Design and develop motion graphics to enhance broadcast, online video, digital signage, banner ads, product training and marketing videos
- Good at storytelling, can outline the initial creative vision and storyboards.
- Research, analyze and share in brainstorming sessions leading design techniques and solutions
- Consult and recommend media to enhance the message through new media (interactive video, dynamic video, audio, presentation graphics, and 360 video)
- Has a strong knowledge and eye for photo/image treatment & typography
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Collaborating with other designers, producer/editors & cross functional teams
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Reel of previous motion design work is a must.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in broadcast / film / advertising or creative agency environment, with a strong understanding and foundation in design / art & animation fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of post-production workflow and the latest video production techniques
- Knowledge/experience in 3D modeling/animation
- Knowledge of best practices on different platform deliverables (digital signage, social platforms, etc.)
- Ability to self-manage and organize project workloads around tight and demanding deadlines.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to maintain creative excellence in a fast-paced, ever changing landscape.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Must be reliable and willing to put in extra time as required to meet project deadlines
Does this sound like you? Are you ready for the next challenge in your career? Are you looking to become a team member in a growing privately-owned marketing agency? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits.