Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative and client focused led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We always look ahead – changing and evolving as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
We are looking for a driven, passionate, and creative individual to join the team responsible for developing deep consumer insights and driving brand strategy. Reporting to the Director, Insights & Strategy, you will work collaboratively with different business units to analyze competitive environments, trends and consumer demands.
· Develop strong consumer insights through an integrated research approach including ethnography, social media listening and interviews
· Actively contribute to the planning and conception phase of creative projects by uncovering key consumer insights, providing a critical view of the current category/market landscape, and developing a point of view on the challenge we are trying to solve
· Utilizing insights from research to deliver strategic advice to clients/internal stakeholders, including digital, social, and experiential strategies
· Organizing, conducting, and authoring points-of-view documents (whitepapers, articles) about how emerging cultural trends and market shifts could impact clients
· Maintain a working understanding of the “big picture” of social media and how they relate to overall objective/target
· Facilitate and contribute to internal and external ideation sessions
· Collect, analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data from multiple data sources, including primary and secondary market research as well as internal data, using a variety of research and analytical methods as required using the lens of digital anthropology, psychology, sociology and cultural studies to provide context and rigor
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
· A minimum of 1 year of progressive experience in strategy and/or research
· University or college graduate in anthropology/sociology/philosophy/cultural studies or women studies, or the equivalent in education and experience
· Advertising/Marketing/Experiential Agency experience an asset
· A drive to execute on deliverables and plans with a sense of urgency
· Demonstrated success in simplifying complex concepts, ideas and problems
· Passion, creativity, mental flexibility, adaptability and strong desire to win
· Ability to build high trust relationships
· Honest, ethical and trustworthy
· Strong organizational skill, must be able to independently manage time and set priorities
· Must be detail-oriented, accurate and efficient
· Demonstrated organizational/planning, analytical and communication skills
· Must be reliable and willing to put in extra time as required to meet deadlines
· Positive working relationships built throughout the organization with a professional attitude, willing to complete all aspects of work as required
· Startup (all-hands-on-deck) ‘I bust my butt because I love it’ approach
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing experiential marketing company? We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.