Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
The Finance Coordinator is responsible for providing scheduled support to the Finance Manager in accordance with agency policies and procedures. Key components of this role include: maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounts payable and receivable, organizing agency timesheet and expense data and semi-monthly part time contractor payroll utilizing industry specific computer software are key components of this position.
- Process client-related vendor invoices in a timely manner, verifying accuracy, approvals and account coding in accordance with CRA and agency schedules and respond to vendor inquiries
- Assist the Finance Manager with semi-monthly cheque run preparation, organization and distribution
- Verify submitted reconciled corporate Visa accounts' accuracy, and processing
- Assist senior management team with expense reconciliations when required
- Process client billings and maintain process
- Maintain the new program/job listing and open new jobs upon request
- Process all client or miscellaneous payments daily
- Make collection calls/emails in an effort to ensure payments are received
- Respond to client inquires where required
- Process cheque deposits, bank drafts and wire transfers at TD Canada Trust
- Prepare part time contractor payroll and ensure accuracy prior to entry
- Respond to part time contractor inquires and maintain quick turnaround response time
- A post-secondary degree in a relevant field (e.g. Economics/Accounting/Finance or Business Administration)
- Recognised accounting qualification an asset
- Experience of accounting software an asset
- Intermediate expertise with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ethical, honest and possess integrity
- Strong organizational skill, must be able to independently manage time and set priorities
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate and efficient
- Display strategic thinking and analytic skills
- Demonstrated organizational/planning, analytical and communication skills
- Must be reliable and willing to put in extra time as required to meet deadlines
- Positive working relationships built throughout the organization with a professional attitude, willing to complete all aspects of work as required
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) ‘I bust my butt because I love it’ approach
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing experiential marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.