Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
The Social Media & Content Strategist develops strategic roadmaps rooted in driving client business objectives through a mix of paid, owned, and earned channels and tactics.
In this role, the Social Media and Content Strategist will require and provide:
- Vision - Interpret client requests, apply research and critical thinking to uncover the best possible approach and tactics to deliver against client objectives
- Innovation - Ability to step out of status quo and identify new opportunities to elevate our work and exceed client expectations
- Thought leadership - Passion for keeping ahead of industry trends and sharing knowledge with internal teams, as well as forming strategic recommendations for clients
- Collaboration - An outstanding ability to collaborate with individuals and clients
- Creating development plans for content and ad strategies; recommending content types and organization based on user needs and marketing goals, identifying content gaps
- Selecting and evaluating content; developing content matrix
- Work closely with creative teams to ensure creative concepts are built upon channel best practices
- Reporting, analysis, and optimizations
- Monitor digital and social content trends including channels, ad formats, and technology in order to provide recommendations and insure we are preparing our clients and programs to best leverage new opportunities
- Educates account team and clients and manages their needs and expectations.
- Monitors all strategic activity on assigned projects and communicates status of each project to appropriate agency and client personnel in order to meet project deadlines.
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Presenting content and social media strategy deliverables to clients
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as social strategist in a digital agency or creative agency environment
- Strong background in social advertising campaign management and optimization across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snap
- Understanding of digital marketing ecosystem, inclusive of paid, earned, and owned channel fundamentals
- Experience developing and optimizing always-on content strategies for enterprise-level brands including brand and product-level business objectives
- Excellent ability to work with client
s and account teams to understand client goals and develop content strategies that deliver the best possible results
- Solid presentation skills, must be an effective communicator to present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Proven application of integrated content strategies to meet and exceed business targets
- Understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities - new business experience a plus
- Exceptional analytical ability to develop insight from data and plan next steps across channels
- Understanding of data and related databases to gather performance insights