POSITION: Project Manager
REPORTS TO: Program Director
Diamond Integrated Marketing is looking for a dynamic Project Manager who will work with the Program Director to ensure the successful delivery of the portfolio they’re assigned to.
The role is client centric and is dedicated to a client business enabling the pursuit of short and long-term business goals, client KPIs, client satisfaction and overall flawless delivery of projects.
This position will partner with program, account, creative and production teams to achieve successful delivery of project. This person must have the ability to perform well under pressure, adhere to deadlines, manage multiple brands simultaneously, and bring energy and creativity to work each day.
· Developing project SOWs, budgets, WBS, Trackers, and Reports & Reconciliation
· Working alongside Program, Account Management, Production and Creative Services to ensure timely progression on full-cycle projects
· Simultaneous management of multiple projects
· Navigating and helping resolve problem situations
· Conduct rigorous follow-up to stay on the critical path, ensuring communication of project status to all key stakeholders on a regular established basis
· Prepare and maintain project documentation, including project plan, status reports, internal meeting notes, change requests and resource requests
· Organizing and setting clear expectations in regard to tasks and deliverables
· Providing clear and accurate communication, materials and documentation to team
· Gathering and organizing all client-related assets
· Maintaining continuity, learning and quality assurance across projects
· Perform project post-mortem
· Input to process improvements and continuously looking to improve quality
· Remain accountable for all aspects of project management tasks and understand client-agency process
· MUST Have agency experience to qualify
· 2+ years of experience working at a consultancy, branding, digital or creative agency in an integrated project management role
· Proven experience as project manager (ready to lead) with solid understanding of the project management techniques and methodologies
· Must have a successful track record of campaign work, and a strong understanding of Digital, Social, Content and Experiential marketing
· Strong creative, strategic, analytical, management and organizational skills
· Motivated by a fast moving, collaborative work environment
· Assist the Program Director with project plans and scope planning conversations
· Superior time management skills to ensure deadlines are adhered to
· Ability to actively listen, ensure understanding, adaptability
· Extremely adept in software applications including G-suite, MS Office
· This role does require travel, weekend work and/or off-standard hours of program execution when necessary
· Demonstrated experience in experiential and other mediums such as broadcast a huge plus
· Dynamic individual who has energy and enthusiasm and has an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing experiential marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.