The position will have several direct reports (up to 8) directly within the production team.
You will be responsible to resource and manage a multi-disciplined team of creatives (including ideation, production and QA, a team of ~20 resources). You will manage and organize daily activities, schedules, and production needs.
You will have a deep understanding of print, digital, and video production to assist in internal process development, implementation and management. Your role requires you to work in a collaborative manner with other departments such as accounts, strategy and operations. You promote a culture of pro-activity, innovation, transparency and you have a desire to inspire, mentor and coach others.
· Use tools and process to manage all resources and maximize utilization
· Assist in predicting and forecasting workload across the creative team
· Manage the resourcing and scheduling for all creative team members
· Alert teams of any change in status of resourcing / work progress within production
· Strong time management, and communication skills
· Keep creative leads informed of schedules and schedule changes, workloads and any unusual conditions or problems that may require management consideration or require assistance from external partners
· Coordinate administrative duties when required such as freelance timesheets/contracts, expense reports, schedules, forecasts.
· Assist in performance reviews of all staff within the production team
· Ability to provide accurate detailed instructions to the assigned team member and follows through to ensure that all work is completed to standards of excellence, brand, quality and meeting firm deadlines
· Develops strong relationships with each member of the operations team and creative leads including understanding their division and workload
· Works with the operations team to develop better processes and protocols that provide value to the creative team
· Must have a management background or equivalent experience
· Must have a positive attitude while working with a sense of urgency
· Proactive and strong conflict management skills
· Strictly enforces asset management, job intake and resource management processes
· Previous experience working with a project management tool
· Assist in managing the project management tool, and server, ensuring that all systems remain organized and up to date
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing integrated marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.