Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
The purpose of this position is to strategically develop and build creative concepts across multiple channels for Diamond’s diverse roster of clients. The Junior Copywriter provides copy and creative concepts for advertising, experiential marketing programs and across all mediums and tactics. The primary focus of this position is craftsmanship writing and strategic ideation development.
· Responsible for origination of concepts, copy development, and executing innovative ideas for agency clients that are responsive to marketing/creative objectives and strategies while advocating integration between mediums
· Collaborate fully with the assigned members of the Creative, Accounts and Production throughout the whole project
· Present writing to the Creative Director and/or integrated team for approval to ensure the work meets the client’s needs and brand standards
· Execute and present copy decks for integrated, digital or experiential marketing concepts that have strong conceptual and strategic ideation
· Prepare to present work and sell ideas effectively
· Prepare to discuss expertise and the work both internally and externally
· Prepare to listen and understand client feedback and internal critiques
· Regularly attends status meetings, production handoff meetings, and presentations as needed
· Assists Creative Director on multiple projects simultaneously
· Ensures all work is of the highest possible quality and maintains agency's commitment to changing customer behaviour through disruptive ideas at all points of contact
· Ensures all creative work produced is integrated with all marketing materials produced by other disciplines and other agencies
· Proof reading all final assets before sending over to studio/production.
· When possible, will contribute to the new business initiatives by working on pitches
· Continuously engage with creative team to improve project process and work flow efficiency
Does this sound like you? Are you ready for the next challenge in your career? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing integrated marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits.