The responsibility of the HR Generalist is to assist in a range of functions with particular attention paid to full cycle recruitment. This role is responsible to attract, hire, onboard, and retain the top talent in the industry, ensuring legislative compliance.
This role is the first point of contact to support and serve employees on human resources issues and activities.
· Full cycle recruitment insuring completion of all requisitions and approvals
· Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruitment
· Coordinating with external vendors for candidates
· Conduct reference checks and notifying stakeholders of results
· Ensure all job descriptions for new and existing positions are up to date
· Conduct exit interviews and prepare job retention analysis utilizing data metrics
· Interviewing, developing best practices for managers, hiring qualified candidates, etc.
· A minimum of 2-3 years of progressive experience in HR Generalist capacity
· University or college graduate in a field related to human resources management, or the equivalent in education and experience
· Excellent knowledge of Employment legislation, Human Rights Code, Pay Equity Act, Occupational Health & Safety Act: AODA, regulations and precedents
· Advertising/Marketing/Experiential Agency experience an asset
· CHRP designation strongly preferred
· Previous work with an applicant tracking system (ATS) and HRIS is an asset
· Ability to build high trust relationships
· Honest, ethical and trustworthy
· Strong organizational skill, must be able to independently manage time and set priorities
· Must be detail-oriented, accurate and efficient
· Display strategic thinking and analytic skills
· Demonstrated organizational/planning, analytical and communication skills
· Must be reliable and willing to put in extra time as required to meet deadlines
· Positive working relationships built throughout the organization with a professional attitude, willing to complete all aspects of work as required
· Startup (all-hands-on-deck) ‘I bust my butt because I love it’ approach
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing experiential marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.