Title: Associate Director (Research & Strategy)
Department: Strategy & Insights
REPORTS TO: Director of Insights & Strategy
Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative and client focused led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We always look ahead – changing and evolving as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
We are looking for a driven, passionate, and creative individual to join the team responsible for developing deep consumer insights and driving brand strategy. Reporting to the Director of Insights & Strategy, you will work collaboratively with different business units to analyze competitive environments, trends and consumer demands. You demonstrate a strong ability to anticipate client’s business needs and play the role of strategic partner at all stages of project work.
listening and interviews
· A minimum 5 of years’ experience in strategy, research and/or analytics
· A solid working understanding of marketing/branding/communications models and principles that can be applied across categories and business objectives
· (Ideal) University or college graduate in anthropology/sociology/philosophy/cultural studies or women studies,
· (or the equivalent in education and experience)
· Experience executing qualitative interviews (IDIs, groups, online discussions, etc.), and a strong understanding of quantitative methodologies and analytics
· Strong client management and relationship skills – ability to work as strategic partner, not just an order taker
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple internal audiences and timelines
· Advertising/Marketing/Experiential Agency experience an asset
· A drive to execute on deliverables and plans with a sense of urgency
· Demonstrated ability to simplify complex concepts, ideas and problems
· Passion, creativity, mental flexibility, adaptability and strong desire to win
· Strong organizational skill, must be able to independently manage time and set priorities
· Must be detail-oriented, accurate and efficient
· Display strategic thinking and analytic skills, along with a strong intellectual curiosity about human and consumer behaviour
· Demonstrated organizational/planning, analytical and communication skills
· Must be reliable and willing to put in extra time as required to meet deadlines – start-up (all-hands-on-deck) ‘I bust my butt because I love it’ approach
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member at a fast growing Integrated Creative Agency? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.