Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
As a critical member of our talent team, you will provide staffing and recruitment support to the company, under the direction of the Talent Supervisor. The Talent Coordinator is responsible for pre-screening, interviewing, and scheduling Motivators (Brand Ambassadors) nationwide. You will assist in the growth of a national Motivator database and assign qualified candidates to in-field marketing campaigns based on client requirements. Your background in high volume recruitment is strongly preferred within traditional Advertising/Marketing/Experiential agency environments. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about exploring new avenues to source and staff all assigned positions.
- Support the department on recruitment growth and strategy projects
- Screen all new Motivator applicants
- Assist in proactively developing a pool of qualified candidates in major and remote markets
- Post approved job descriptions using the internal applicant tracking system
- Participate in university or college career fairs to generate new applicants
- Continue to build relationships with Motivators to ensure Diamond is the employer of choice
SCREEN ALL NEW MOTIVATOR APPLICANTS
- Use predetermined screening questions to identify potential successful Motivator candidates
- Proactively schedule and conduct biweekly group interviews to meet new potential Motivators
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data for all candidates
- Ensure all required documentation is completed and properly recorded for all hired Motivators
CARRY OUT DAY-TO-DAY MOTIVATOR BOOKING AND SCHEDULING
- Maintain an active knowledge of all current and future activations, anticipating staffing needs and potential issues before they happen
- Follow staffing requests to interview and hire a predetermined number of Motivators
- Ensure all applicants have a full understanding of program requirements while creating excitement for a potential new job opportunity
- Prepare final staffing lists for each assigned program and/or activation before the hiring deadline
- 1-2 years of recruitment experience is an asset
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- University or college graduate in a field related to human resources management, specifically recruitment, or the equivalent in education and experience
- Previous work experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS) is an asset
- Strong organizational skills, must be able to independently manage time and set priorities
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate and efficient
- Display strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate organizational/planning and analytical skills
- Must be reliable and willing to put in extra time as required to meet deadlines
- Positive working relationships built throughout the organization with a professional attitude and willing to complete all aspects of work as required
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) ‘I bust my butt because I love it’ approach
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to become a team member in an amazing experiential marketing company? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits. Diamond Integrated Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer.