Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy + Marketing Automation
Diamond Integrated Marketing is looking for s seasoned Producer who will work with the Director of Operations to ensure the successful delivery of the portfolio they’re assigned to.
The role is client centric and is dedicated to a client business enabling the pursuit of short and long-term business goals, client KPIs, client satisfaction and overall flawless delivery of projects.
This position plays more of an engagement management-type role that will interface with not only with the internal team but is also responsible for day to day client communications including developing contact reports and meeting management to achieve successful delivery of our projects. This person must have the ability to perform well under pressure, adhere to deadlines, manage multiple brands simultaneously, and bring energy and creativity to work each day.
· Developing project SOWs, budgets, WBS, Trackers, and Reports & Reconciliation.
· Working alongside Account Management and Creative Services to ensure timely progression on full-cycle projects.
· Writing contact reports
· Booking internal/external meetings
· Simultaneous management of multiple projects
· Anticipate and resolve problem situations
· Conduct rigorous follow-up to stay on the critical path, ensuring communication of project status to all key stakeholders on a regular established basis
· Prepare and maintain project documentation, including project plan, status reports, internal meeting notes, change requests and resource requests
· Organizing and setting clear expectations in regard to tasks and deliverables
· Providing clear and accurate communication, materials and documentation to team
· Gathering and organizing all client-related assets
· Maintaining continuity, learning and quality assurance across projects
· Perform project post-mortem
· Recommend process improvements and continuously looking to improve quality
· Remain accountable for all aspects of project management tasks and understand client-agency process
· Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects within their portfolio
· Participate in scrum meetings for each project to determine overall status and plan for effective issue resolution at all stages and levels
· 3+ years of experience working at a consultancy, branding, digital or creative agency in an integrated project management role.
· Production experience required.
· Proven experience as project manager (ready to lead) with solid understanding of the project management techniques and methodologies
· Must have a successful track record of campaign work, and a strong understanding of Digital, Social, Content
· Strong creative, strategic, analytical, management and organizational skills
· Motivated by a fast moving, collaborative work environment
· Assist the Director of Operations with project plans and scope planning conversations
· Superior time management skills to ensure deadlines are adhered to
· Ability to actively listen, ensure understanding, adaptability
· Extremely adept in software applications including MS Office
· This role does require travel, weekend work and/or off-standard hours of program execution when necessary
· Demonstrated experience in experiential and other mediums such as video production and/or broadcast a huge plus
· Dynamic individual who has energy and enthusiasm and has an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results.
· Experience using Project Management tools/systems to track and manage projects
· Comfortable working with ambiguous projects where details are vague up front.