Who is Diamond?
We’re a strategic, creative-led group of people working hand in hand to solve problems for some really great brands – among other things. We don’t follow any set of rules. In fact, we’re constantly breaking them. We’re not afraid to take risks. Or to go all in. We go above and beyond what’s asked. And are never satisfied. We always look ahead – changing as the industry changes. We love problems above channels. Insights above fads. And creativity above all else. Sound like you? Join us.
Some of the things we do:
Social Media + Digital + Content + Experiential + Events + Activations + Promotions + Design + Insights + Strategy
As a critical member of our creative team, you will work alongside Designers, Art Directors, Producers, and Makers to help make good ideas great. You are a creative thinker, willing to apply your design experience to develop and execute memorable consumer experiences, with a focus on designing functional, aesthetically appealing branded environments and assets. You are a collaborative mentor, encouraging and guiding Junior Designers in the process of developing innovative spatial solutions.
• Leading the development of environmental brand aesthetics and spatial concepts, focusing on interactions with form and environment
• Contribute to the development of ideas that inform both small and large-scale campaigns
• Employing various techniques of architectural representation and spatial development communicated through sketches, orthographic drawings, and 3D models
• Applying an understanding of the construction nature of conceptual designs and assessing materials for proposed assets
• Crafting elaborate designs specific to the brand or strategy across print and digital platforms
• Working closely with the Production team in the design and fabrication of assets
• Guides Junior Designers in the process of developing innovative design solutions
• Post-secondary education in the study of graphic design, illustration, environmental design, and/or a related field
• 3-5 years in-house experience
• Adobe Creative Suite proficient (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
• Experience using SketchUp, AutoCAD, or related 3D modelling software/ Fabrication knowledge (ie. understanding the construction nature of designs and assessing materials) is beneficial
• Strong spatial sense
• Strong visual sense and the ability to take an idea from concept to completion
• Can keep up to date with industry trends (industrial, architectural, design, etc.)
• Able to work collaboratively as well as independently as required
• Detail-oriented, accurate, and efficient
• Organized work-flow
• Able to manage multiple projects with some supervision
• Able to independently manage their time and project deliverables
• Reliable and willing to put in extra time, as required, to meet project deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• Can build positive working relationships throughout the organization, and is a good “culture fit” for our vibrant creative department
Does this sound like you? Are you ready for the next challenge in your career? Are you looking to become a team member in a growing privately owned marketing agency? Talented candidates that are in search of a new challenge are encouraged to apply. Please remember to attach a link to your portfolio. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits.